Masterclass - Technical Drawing & Colour Rendering
In our Masterclass Technical Drawing & Colour Rendering series, four specialised classes will introduce fundamental techniques in technical drawing and colour rendering of gems and precious stones.
Learn basic methods of drawing different angles of a multi faceted piece of jewellery in the Technical Drawing Masterclasses.
In the Colour Rendering Masterclasses, you’ll learn how to apply shadow & light, and, how to use gouache to paint gemstones and render 3D pieces of gems.
Begin your creative journey and bring your jewellery designs to life in this special Masterclass Series.
(maximum 4 students per session)
1)TECHNICAL DRAWING BY HAND FOR BEGINNERs
Aug 21 (Wed) 10am - 1pm (3 hours)
2) TECHNICAL DRAWING BY HAND FOR BEGINNERs
Aug 22 (Thu) 10am - 1pm (3 hours)
3) Color Rendering Introduction - Metal (PLatinum,Yellow Gold & Rose Gold)
Aug 26 (MON) 10am - 1pm (3 hours)
4) Color Rendering Introduction - Diamonds
Aug 27 (TUE) 10am - 1pm (3 HOurs)
No previous experience required.
Prefer a private experience?
Book a private session for all 4 master classes
BOOK A TOUR:
For more information on our courses or to book a tour of the Hatton Jewellery Institute, contact our team.
Cancellation and Rebooking Policy:
Hatton Jewellery Institute operates a 24 hour cancellation policy on all classes. Late cancellation will result in forfeiting of class or re-booking fee.
1. Each student can rebook the course for 2 times.
2. Re-book class more than 24 hours before class at $200/ per class.
3. Absence – no rebooking could be arranged.