Masterclass - Technical Drawing & Colour Rendering
In our Masterclass Technical Drawing & Colour Rendering series, four specialised classes will introduce fundamental techniques in technical drawing and colour rendering of gems and precious stones.
Learn basic methods of drawing different angles of a multi faceted piece of jewellery in the Technical Drawing Masterclasses.
In the Colour Rendering Masterclasses, you’ll learn how to apply shadow & light, and, how to use gouache to paint gemstones and render 3D pieces of gems.
Begin your creative journey and bring your jewellery designs to life in this special Masterclass Series.
(maximum 4 students per session)
1. TECHNICAL DRAWING (1) BY HAND FOR BEGINNER
OCT 3 (THU) 1:30 - 4:30PM
2. TECHNICAL DRAWING (2) BY HAND FOR BEGINNER
OCT 11 (FRI) 1:30 - 4:30PM
or OCT 18 (FRI) 1:30 - 4:30PM
3. COLOR RENDERING BY HAND - METALS
OCT 14 (MON) 1:30 - 4:30PM
4. COLOR RENDERING BY HAND - DIAMONDS
OCT 16 (WED) 1:30 - 4:30PM
5. COLOR RENDERING INTRODUCTION - FINE JEWELLERY
(TOP VIEW, SIDE VIEW & FRONT VIEW OF THE JEWELLERY)
OCT 30 (WED) 1:30 - 4:30PM
Private booking is also available.
No previous experience required.
1 session: HK$1,200
2 Sessions: HK$2,280
3 Sessions: HK$3,420
4 Sessions: HK$4,300
8 Sessions: HK$8,000
Prefer a private experience?
Book a private session for all 4 master classes
BOOK A TOUR:
For more information on our courses or to book a tour of the Hatton Jewellery Institute, contact our team.
Cancellation and Rebooking Policy:
Hatton Jewellery Institute operates a 24 hour cancellation policy on all classes. Late cancellation will result in forfeiting of class or re-booking fee.
1. Each student can rebook the course for 2 times.
2. Re-book class more than 24 hours before class at $200/ per class.
3. Absence – no rebooking could be arranged.